MDD Hosting offers some of the most reliable cloud hosting services for small to midsized businesses that need professional websites. MDD is a relatively new private hosting company founded back in 2007. In addition to offering low prices, lightning-fast speeds, excellent after-service, and high levels of security, this company has gained considerable traction worldwide. This review reflects on our experience with MDD Hosting. Let’s dig in.
MDD Hosting Overview
|Types of hosting available||Cloud, VPS, and Reseller Hosting|
|Price Range||Starting at 6.99/month (renewal $14.99/month)|
|Free SSL Certificate||Yes|
|Free Professional Email||Yes|
|Storage||25 GB to 100 GB Plans are available|
|Specific Offers||Free site migration, unmetered bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, 30-day money-back guarantee, 1000% Uptime guarantee, Site Builder, Daily backup, Unlimited MySQL database|
|Speed and Uptime||451ms and 99.99%|
|Best for||All types of hosting, from beginners to professionals|
|Extra Features||cPanel, Free Sitelock Lite, Spam filtration, FTP accounts, Subdomains, Addon domains|
The good thing about MDDHosting is they focus on the long-term projection of the client rather than providing short-term flashings. Their main line of focus is service delivery, performance, and security.
Next, we’ll discuss some of the key features.
- Host Server
MDDHosting uses a LiteSpeed web server instead of an Apache server to deliver high speed and maximum load time. Apache being free is not as fast in service delivery as the LiteSpeed. Since LiteSpeed is not a free server, it offers decreases server load by up to 50%, subsequently increasing response time and speed.
In simple words, decreased load means the site will load quickly compared to other free web hosting servers.
Additionally, the caching of the LiteSpeed communicates directly with the server to enhance load times. A WordPress plugin is easily available for download and installation if you use it.
Further, the speed of Cloudflare Railgun significantly increases the speed, a revolutionary web hosting tool. It helps to cache un-cachable data—the speed in this scenario doubles compared to previously normal caching tools.
To support you in developing a website, HSSHolding offers SitePad Website Builder. It is decent and offers around 350 themes readily available.
In short, MDDHosting provides the best possible solutions in terms of service delivery rather than offering meaningless toppings.
MDDHosting does not compromise security, which is a major concern in modern times as most hosting companies disjoint themselves from security features by omitting key functions. MDDHosting, on the other hand, offers everything, helping you keep your website safe from cyber-attacks.
The access points are SFTP and SSH, which ensure you can transfer and change files uninterrupted as the connection is super stable.
Furthermore, ModSecurity protects the server, a firewall application designed exclusively for Apache servers. The application’s main function is to prevent attacks, such as SQL injection, which easily crushes any server.
Additionally, the SSL/TLS certificates and daily backups ensure data security. Such features are usually hidden behind a paywall or reserved for expensive plans.
However, law enforcement is an exception, as the company is legally bound to disclose data at any point in time if requested.
- Sign Up: Easy but lengthy
- Free Domain: Do not offer free domain
- Payment: Easy payment plans
- Payment Method: Paypal, Credit Card
- Additional Fee: No hidden fee
- Upsells: A few upsells
- Activation: Swift account activation
- Dashboard: cPanel
- Apps: Multiple apps support, including WordPress and Joomla, etc.
MDD offers flexible and transparent pricing plans. Almost any type of business, ranging from individuals to organizations, can avail of their services. The pricing is very reasonable.
A total of three different packages are available, covering clients based on their requirements. The three hosting types include cloud hosting, reseller hosting, and VPS hosting.
- Cloud Hosting: The most popular package known as shared cloud hosting ranges from $6.99/month to $27.99/month. It is most suited for individuals who a beginners and looking to create a personal or small-scale business website.
- Elastic Reseller Hosting: The price for the reseller package is $9.95/month to $29.95/month. It is ideal for medium-term usage. If you are a developer or programmer looking to sell pre-developed websites, you should look for this package.
- VPS Hosting: The price of VPS hosting is $63.71/month to 157.71/month. If you are part of high traffic, a rapidly growing business, or an e-commerce site, then VPS hosting will suit you the best.
MDD pricing packages stand out from the crowd, as it serves clients from beginners to experts. It offers a combined (shared + cloud) hosting service, which is the highlight of its hosting services.
The pricing packages have unlimited domains, email accounts, bandwidth, and SQL database. In addition, you also get free unlimited SSL, Imunify360, SiteLock Lite package, and daily off-site backups.
Another reason to opt for MDD is their 30day money-back guarantee. So, if you are not satisfied with the services, you can easily at any time cancel your subscription and get a full refund of your money. That helps.
Furthermore, MDD hosting lets you easily and free of charge migrate your website within the first 60 days. However, you are to pay $10 per website if you intend to migrate after 60 days of subscription. The migration feature is available with cPanel clients only. All clients who are not part of their cPanel client base must pay $25 per site for migration.
Besides being one of the best choices for hosting, MDDHosting has its pluses and minuses. Most of the hosting companies have more or less offer the same kind of services. However, the important features to look into in any hosting facility are uptime, speed, and customer support.
If any web hosting firm lacks any areas mentioned earlier, we suggest shifting your website. In addition to above mentioned key areas, we are mentioning a few other positives and negatives of the MDD hosting.
- Speed: One of the important pros of the MDD is its page loading time. The average load time is 451ms, which is excellent. So, MDD hosting excels in serving high speed to its clients.
- Uptime: Industry-standard uptime for most servers is 99.1% to 99.93%, while MDD’s reading over six months stands at 99.99% with just 14 outages. Thus, making it an excellent choice as far as uptime is concerned.
- Support: Being available to clients to solve their issues is a vital performance indicator. The team at MDD is highly professional, and you can easily contact them via live chat, email, ticketing, and phone. The live chat and ticketing facility works round the clock for the whole year. However, phone assistance serves between regular working hours of 8 AM to 4 PM eastern time from Monday through Friday.
- Carefree Hosting: There are no hidden charges at MDD hosting. Transparency is at the core of their service—additionally, no games with limiting features and no addon amounts. You get what you pay for, without the fear of any extra charges topping up the initial price tag.
- Money-Back Guarantee: Isn’t it cool? Yes, it is. You can easily unsubscribe from the MDD hosting services at any time under 30 days, and they will not charge you a single penny.
- Free Migration: Some web hosts charge money if you try to migrate your website—similarly, few charge for hosting multiple websites. However, MDD hosting does neither. You can easily move your web hosting to any other service provider. If you are a member of cPanel clients, you pay nothing; however, clients not part of the cPanel list pay $25.
- Guaranteed Uptime: MDD provides a 1000% uptime guarantee, which means for a single downtime hour, you can get ten times the actual downtime. In short, you get ten-hour of extra credits for each hour of downtime. Although, this guarantee is only available for their reseller clients. All you have to do is email their billing department within seven days of the actual downtime.
- Ease of use: The MDDhosting offers a simple user interface unlike many other web hosting sites. To locate the best plan, you need not switch between different tabs and can easily find all necessary information readily available. Thus, making surfing quite easy for the users.x
- Cost for extra services: MDD hosting offers full value for money for their basic plans. However, they charge extra money for services beyond the basic plan. For example, they do not throw away domain names for one year. Instead, it will cost you an extra $14.99/year. Similarly, shorter hosting services charge more than longer periods. You have to buy a few security features; besides, a few are free.
Based on the above observations, one can easily conclude that MDD is a reliable hosting environment. However, a few other aspects include the following.
- 100% SLA uptime guarantee
- Well-rounded security package
- Excellent customer support
- Cloud hosting is available
- Easy to use
- Includes free malware scanning
- Free Cloudflare Railgun
- Multiple piers of hosting
- Free daily backups
- Expensive VPS hosting plan
- No dedicated hosting
- No WordPress hosting
Specifically, MDDHosting offers multiple customer support channels, including 24/7 live chat, email, and phone lines, in terms of sales and billing disputes. Additionally, a knowledge base and a community forum are available to assist with some basic issues.
- Live Support:
I prefer to contact MDDHosting through live chat, as it’s their primary support channel. Customer service is excellent, as you don’t have a bot on the other end. Live customer support is available 24x7x365 via their support ticket system, the fastest method for resolving most hosting problems. Customers can copy and paste actual error messages and other information into support tickets to receive more help and not have to repeat themselves over the phone.
To submit a support ticket, customers can send an email to the support team instead of going directly to the support system.
Contact Email: email@example.com
In case of need for MDD hosting assistance by phone, MDD provides telephone support for Sales and Billing from 8 AM to 4 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday at 1-877-412-4678 within the United States 1-317-611-1116 internationally.
Top 3 Alternatives of MDD Hosting
|Hostinger||Read Review||Visit Website|
|Site Ground||Read Review||Visit Website|
|BlueHost||Read Review||Visit Website|
Is MDDHost a reliable service provider?
Yes, based on our experience MDDHosting is a reliable hosting partner. A near-perfect uptime of 99.99%, excellent customer support, and 451ms speed make it a trustworthy service provider.
What distinguishes MDDHosting from other web hosting servers?
Numerous features like flexible price plans, no hidden charges, easy usability, excellent speed, perfect uptime, daily backup, and customer support make it one of the best web hosting servers.
From where does MDDHosting operate?
MDDHosting operates from Mooresville, Indiana, while its Handy Networks data center is in Denver, Colorado.
For those looking for cheap web hosting, MDDHosting will be ideal for you. The service is very cost-efficient. A large plus to their customers is the availability of unlimited domains in their accounts. In addition, they appreciate the fact that the website migration is free of charge. MDDhosting covers all the basics of excellent web hosting. It is fast, packed with necessary features, and inexpensive. Flexible payment plans, high-tech features, cloud hosting, Cloudflare Railgun, and LiteSpeed servers highlight its power and integration system. Customer support is none other than at MDDHosting.
It is a perfect package for all types of users, which is pretty hard to find, especially in web hosting service providers. We hope the article helps you to know the HDDHosting to its fullest. Do let us know in the comments section about your value able feedback. It is adios from our side.