TMD Hosting Review -“A Good or Bad Web Host?”
When you are looking for a hosting service, there may be many choices, however, some stand above the rest. TMD Hosting has received a lot of attention recently and we are going to go through the various aspects of their services to see the reason behind their quick fame.
TMD Hosting overview: What you should know about TMD Hosting features and offers
|Types of hosting available||Linux and Word Press website hosting, Shared Hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated Hosting, managed hosting, cloud hosting, colocation hosting|
|Price range||$2.95 to $7.95|
|Free SSL certificate||Yes/no|
|Free professional email||Yes/no|
|Specific offers||Managed hosting, eCommerce hosting, enterprise hosting, multiple domains, professional services, marketing, website design and development, free domain transfer, website migration, etc.|
|Speed and uptime||99.99% uptime and 16x speed.|
|Best for||New businesses and blogs, medium-sized businesses, and e-commerce websites.|
|Number of users (if available)||Unlimited|
|Extra features||cPanel, caching, one-click installer, drag and drop website builder, CDN integration, WooCommerce integration, online store builder.|
How much does TMD Hosting Cost? (Pricing and Plans)
TMD is a popular budget-friendly option for all those who are seeking hosting services according to their business. It is more than 50% cheaper than other services. Whether you are just a writer who wants a platform to display your writings, and express your thoughts, or you run an E-commerce forum that has clients in various places-TMD has suitable packages for all.
The starter pack is with unlimited storage and the bandwidth is also expansive. Clients get free SSL certification for one website and the cost is unbelievably low! This package will cost you $2.95 per month! Now, this is a steal and we began to understand from these prices that this hosting service is becoming popular for the right reasons.
The business package also has unlimited storage, and unlimited bandwidth and allows free SSL certification for an unlimited number of websites. The price for this package is only $4.95 and that is more like a small token of appreciation if we may say!
The enterprise package will be perfect for larger business models that require attention to a large number of visitors. While the storage and bandwidth are the same as the other two, there are some additional features like professional emails, WildCard SSL, Opcache, Performance x3, and a 60-day money-back guarantee. All these features make it a comfortable package at only $7.95 per month. Free domain, free SSD space, free cPanel, and a lot of other advantages make this package a perfect one for growing businesses with heavy traffic.
The most recommended package will have to be either of the three because all businesses do not require the same features and therefore, clients will have to pick the one that suits their needs. While the enterprise package seems too attractive, always remember that you will be wasting even a small amount of money if you apply for a bigger package than your needs.
Pros and Cons of using TMD Hosting
Like any other service, users might find some advantages and disadvantages while using TMD. While the cons are very few and might seem a little forced, we critically analyzed all the services. Here are the goods and bad of this service.
• Resource Allocation: The generous resource allocation is the cheapest hosting service that will offer its clients unlimited SSD space, unlimited bandwidth, and a free domain name. This performance is unmatched and all the resources show that the company wants its clients to have a perfect experience and an excellent start.
• Daily backups: Your data will be restored and saved in the free space to allow a regular build-up and it is all going to be available daily. A backup will be created for all the work, and activity on the website will never go to waste.
People who operate multiple websites need this automatic backup and since it is free, you will be worry-free.
• Fast loading: TMD promises high-speed loading and the tests were done on speed over long periods of time showed that the service was 16x faster! This was after combining three layers of caching. While many websites have data that requires time to load, some of the basic and intermediate data websites will run super-fast.
• Ease of use: TMD Hosting is easy for all business owners who do not want to spend hours learning how to maintain the website. The account creation is quick, and the one-click installer and drag-and-drop creator will be super easy for even the most unaware person who has not worked with technology or computers before.
• Website transfer: TMD offers a free domain and one website transfer is absolutely free. At a low price, any extra feature means a bonus! This pro makes users feel good about the service and their trust in the hosting service provider increases.
• 99.99% uptime: The website uptime from any server will be 99.99% which means that your work will be live most of the time. A few seconds do not really matter and the loading speed covers up for that as well.
• Not the most dedicated: The hosting service says that it is by your side 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and all year round, even if it means public holidays! However, that is not 100% true. The website may have some issues and when you reach out to the service provider via email or live chat, there are different kinds of reasons why you might not get help instantly!
All these pros and cons show that while there is a slight issue with customer service and people who do not know anything about website maintenance, there may be a bit of a problem. However, the pros are so many that you will love this service despite the loopholes.
TMD Customer Support
The customer support from TMD is supposed to be on all days of the year, no matter if it is a public holiday or a festive holiday! However, that is not true. You can reach the service provider by email, telephone, and live chat on the website. This live chat feature is the most efficient but many times if the website is not responding, then the chat does not work either.
This can be a serious issue, however, since TMD hosting is easy to use, there will be very few incidences where clients need urgent help so the flaw gets covered. You can rely on the various features of the service and try to keep all your work recorded because that way you can sometimes help yourself! Conclusively, the service is present, however, there can be times when you don’t hear back on time.
Cancellations and Refunds
TMD Hosting offers money-back guarantees on all packages. The longest period of the money-back guarantee is 60 days, and that can be quite a reasonable time for clients to see if the service was suitable for them or not.
Final Thoughts: Who should use TMD Hosting?
TMD Hosting is a reliable and trustworthy hosting service that has some fantastic packages for various levels of websites. You can opt for the right package after seeing what you will be getting from each. The best kind of services are the ones that are easy on the pocket, and since TMD is doing that, people love this service. The growing fame of this website will make you want to be a part of the growing community.
Bloggers, mid-range businesses, and heavy-traffic websites will benefit from these services. The economical packages and easy transfer plus excellent speed and so many other features make this hosting service a good choice for you!
Top TMD Hosting Alternatives
|Hostinger||Read Review||Visit Website|
|Site Ground||Read Review||Visit Website|
|Vultr||Read Review||Visit Website|
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
If you still have some problems, please see the questions that other people ask, and you might get more clarity on the services as well!
• Is it going to be helpful if I start with a small package and then see if I need a new one?
Yes, you can try out the basic starter package to see what your business or blog requires. However, TMD Hosting helps clients understand their needs and select the package that suits them both. So when you get in touch with the service provider, you can get an idea of which package to choose so that there are no changes to make later on.
• If I want to expand my business, which package should I take?
TMD gives clients the flexibility to change to a different package at any time, but if you need to be sure about the size of the business and its growth potential, you can go for the enterprise package. The biggest advantage is that it is so economical that you will not feel the burden! At only $7.95 per month, the highest package with so many additional benefits will be in range for any user!
• What kind of customer service can I expect?
You can expect to be in touch with the hosting service at any time of the day or night, at any time of the week, throughout the year. However, you must give benefit of the doubt to the service provider if at some time their service is unavailable. While more than 90% of the time your queries will be answered, there may be some times when you do not get a prompt reply.